from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a prompt, timely manner; promptly.
- adv. In a cooperative manner; willingly.
- adv. In a manner indicating or connoting ease; easily.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Without unwillingness or hesitation; showing readiness.
- adv. Without impediment, easily.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a ready manner; quickly; promptly.
- adv. Without delay or objection; without reluctance; willingly; cheerfully.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a ready manner; with facility; quickly; speedily; promptly; easily.
- With readiness or alacrity; without delay or objection; willingly.
- Just now; at once.
- Synonyms See ready.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a punctual manner
- adv. without much difficulty
ready + -ly (Wiktionary)