from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a gracious manner; with grace and courtesy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a gracious manner; courteously; benignantly.
- adv. Fortunately; luckily.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Favorably; fortunately.
- In a gracious or friendly manner; with kindness or courtesy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a gracious or graceful manner
gracious + -ly (Wiktionary)