from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an amiable manner; in a friendly or pleasant manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an amiable manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an amiable manner; in a manner to excite or attract love.
- Pleasingly; delightfully.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an affable manner
amiable + -ly (Wiktionary)