from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. situated beneath the Moon
- adj. of this world; earthly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Situated beneath the moon; hence, of or pertaining to this world; terrestrial; earthly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Situated beneath or nearer than the moon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. situated between the earth and the moon
- adj. of this earth
sub- + lunar (Wiktionary)