from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. friendly; in an amicable manner.
- adv. characterized by an absence of antagonism, especially in commonly difficult situations
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an amicable manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an amicable or friendly manner; with harmony; without controversy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an amicable manner
From amicable + -ly (Wiktionary)