from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a pleasant manner; so as to achieve a pleasant result.
- adv. Lightly
- adv. Ludicrously.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a pleasant manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a pleasant manner
- Merrily; cheerfully; happily.
- Jestingly; jocularly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a cheerful manner
- adv. in an enjoyable manner
pleasant + -ly (Wiktionary)