from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With great ease and success: Things are going swimmingly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a very favorable manner; agreeably; without difficulty; successfully.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an easy, gliding manner, as if swimming; smoothly; successfully; prosperously.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an easy, gliding manner, as if swimming; smoothly; easily; without obstruction; with great success; prosperously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with no problems or difficulties
swimming + -ly (Wiktionary)