from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an immoderate manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an immoderate manner; excessively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an immoderate degree; excessively; unreasonably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a degree that exceeds the bounds or reason or moderation
- adv. without moderation; in an immoderate manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.