from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Too much; excessive.
- adv. In excess.
- n. An excessive amount.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- very much; too much
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Too much.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Too much; exceeding what is necessary or proper.
- In too great a degree; too much.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quantity that is more than what is appropriate
- adv. more than necessary
- adj. very great in quantity; overabundant
over- + much (Wiktionary)