from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having large numbers of plants which have become too big, and are hence spoiling the picturesqueness of a garden.
- adj. Something which has grown bigger but has not changed its character.
- v. Past participle of overgrow
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. covered with growing plants.
- adj. abounded in usually unwanted vegetation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Fully grown.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with growing plants
- adj. abounding in usually unwanted vegetation
Sorry, no etymologies found.