from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having great mass or bulk; massive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Heavy; massive.
- n. Eye dialect spelling of mercy.
- n. Eye dialect spelling of master.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Compacted into, or consisting of, a mass; having bulk and weight or substance; ponderous; bulky and heavy; weighty; heavy
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Compacted into or consisting of a mass; possessing great mass or bulk; massive.
- Being in mass; consisting of masses; made up of large or heavy parts.
- Synonyms Massive, Ponderous, etc. See bulky.
mass + -y (Wiktionary)