from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Most distant from the center or inside; outmost.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Superlative form of outer.
- adj. Farthest outside; as far from the center or inside as possible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being on the extreme external part; farthest outward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being on the extreme external part; remotest from the midst; most distant of a series: as, the outermost row.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. situated at the farthest possible point from a center
outer + -most (Wiktionary)