from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Farthest out; outermost.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Superlative form of out.
- adj. Farthest outside; as far from the center or inside as possible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Farthest from the middle or interior; farthest outward; outermost.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- superlative [⟨ out + -most.] Furthest outward; most remote from the middle; outermost. See utmost.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. situated at the farthest possible point from a center
out + -most (Wiktionary)