from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of grow.
- adj. Having full growth; mature: a grown woman.
- adj. Produced or cultivated in a certain way or place: locally grown produce.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of grow
- adj. Covered by growth; overgrown.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of grow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Increased in growth; enlarged; swollen.
- Arrived at full growth or stature.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of animals) fully developed
Sorry, no etymologies found.