from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made according to the specifications of an individual purchaser.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made according to the specifications of a particular individual; unique.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. made specially for a specific purpose; -- of articles of manufacture. Contrasted with mass-produced, standardized.
- adj. made or tailored to fit a specific person; -- of clothing. Contrasted with off-the-rack, ready-to-wear.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made according to the specifications of an individual
- n. an item made to the customer's specifications
Sorry, no etymologies found.