from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and a past participle of bespeak.
- adj. Custom-made. Said especially of clothes.
- adj. Making or selling custom-made clothes: a bespoke tailor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bespeak.
- adj. Individually or custom made.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of bespeak.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Preterit and past participle of bespeak.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of clothing) custom-made
Sorry, no etymologies found.