from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made by a tailor; custom-made.
- adj. Simple, trim, or severe in line or design: a neat, tailored dress; tailored curtains.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Adjusted by a tailor, fitted.
- adj. Made by a tailor.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of tailor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of clothing) custom-made
- adj. severely simple in line or design
Sorry, no etymologies found.