from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. In keeping with the time or the season. See Usage Note at seasonal.
- adj. Occurring or performed at the proper time; timely.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Opportune; occurring at an appropriate or suitable time.
- adj. Appropriate to the current season of the year.
- adj. Ephemeral; lasting for just one season.
- adj. In season (said of game when it is legal to be hunted and killed).
- adj. Well-seasoned; matured (e.g. timber).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Occurring in good time, in due season, or in proper time for the purpose; suitable to the season; opportune; timely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Suitable as to time or season; opportune; occurring, happening, or done in due season or proper time for the purpose; in keeping with the season or with the circumstances: as, a seasonable supply of rain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done or happening at the appropriate or proper time
- adj. in keeping with the season
season + -able (Wiktionary)