from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed.
- adj. Archaic Coming too early; premature.
- adv. In time; opportunely.
- adv. Archaic Early; soon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Done at the proper time.
- adj. Happening or appearing at the proper time.
- adv. In good time; early, quickly.
- adv. At the right time; seasonably.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being or occurring in good time; sufficiently early; seasonable.
- adj. Keeping time or measure.
- adv. Early; soon; in good season.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Seasonable; opportune; just in time; in good time.
- Passing, as time.
- Keeping time or measure.
- Early; soon.
- In good time; opportunely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done or happening at the appropriate or proper time
- adv. at an opportune time
- adj. before a time limit expires
Sorry, no etymologies found.