from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being accomplished or brought about; possible: a feasible plan. See Synonyms at possible.
- adj. Used or dealt with successfully; suitable: feasible new sources of energy.
- adj. Logical; likely: a feasible explanation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That can be done in practice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being done, executed, or effected; practicable.
- adj. Fit to be used or tilled, as land.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being done, performed, or effected; that may be accomplished or carried out; practically possible: as, the project is attractive, but not feasible.
- n. That which is practicable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
But it would be feasible from a structural standpoint.
In your opinion, how feasible is this kind of technology?
Hence, the only political solution feasible is one that is Afghan in nature.
And limiting the playoff field to eight teams not only makes it feasible from a timing standpoint, but such a system could easily be incorporated into the existing bowl structure.
While such a plan might seem feasible from the perspective of those sitting in Washington and perhaps even Kabul, the realities of how the insurgency is structured discredit any hope for a lasting reconciliation.
The false markings were on the packaging, not on the product, even though it would have been feasible to mark the product itself — and marking the product itself, where feasible, is a requirement for giving notice of a real patent under 35 USC § 287.
How feasible is it to get a grassroots investigation?
It seems this technology is not feasible from a technological standpoint let alone a democratic one.
Instead Obama is following the strategy of making sizable but in the short term feasible raises that make him feel proactive yet responsible while really sucking him deeper and deeper into the hole.
One of the leading providers of the software that makes augmented reality feasible is Dutch company Layar, which is now available on Apple Inc's iPhone 3gs and Google Inc's Android-based mobile phones.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.