from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easily wielded or managed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. easily managed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being wielded; manageable; wieldable; -- opposed to unwieldy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of wielding; dexterous; strong; active.
- Capable of being wielded; manageable; wieldable; not unwieldy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easy to handle or use or manage
Early Modern English, first attested in the late 16th century. Back-formation from unwieldy. (Wiktionary)