from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring or done at an opportune time: a well-timed remark.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Happening at an opportune or advantageous time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Done at a good or suitable time; opportune.
- Keeping accurate time: as, well-timed oars.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done or happening at the appropriate or proper time
- adv. at an opportune time
Sorry, no etymologies found.