from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of knockout.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That knocks out; characterized by knocking out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing one to be knocked out, as by a blow in a fight; hence, very effective; crushing: as, a knock-out blow.
- n. In pugilism, the act of rendering insensible; a blow which produces insensibility.
- n. A knock-off; a release; specifically, a device for allowing a valve in a spring-testing machine to open when the ram encounters a resistance.
Sorry, no etymologies found.