from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Worthy of being recommended; desirable.
- adj. Capable of being advised or willing to be advised.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Proper to be advised or to be done; expedient; prudent.
- adj. Ready to receive advice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Proper to be advised; prudent; expedient; proper to be done or practised.
- Open to or desirous of advice; capable of being influenced by advice.
- Synonyms Fit, desirable, wise, best.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent or wise
Sorry, no etymologies found.