from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being realized or achieved.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being realized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being realized.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
- adj. capable of being realized
Sorry, no etymologies found.