from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to consider or be considered; conceivable: plans that were not even thinkable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be thought or imagined; conceivable; feasible or possible.
- adj. Morally acceptable or legal (rare).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being thought or conceived; cogitable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being thought; cogitable; conceivable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being conceived or imagined or considered
think + -able (Wiktionary)