from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Conceivable in the imagination: imaginable exploits.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be imagined; conceivable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being imagined; conceivable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being imagined or conceived.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being imagined
imagine + -able (Wiktionary)