from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Thinkable; conceivable: Since the discovery of the vaccine, annihilation of the disease is at last cogitable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. thinkable, conceivable, able to be imagined.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being brought before the mind as a thought or idea; conceivable; thinkable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being thought; that may be apprehended by thinking; thinkable; not logically absurd.
- n. Anything capable of being the subject of thought.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being thought about
From Latin cogitabilis, from cogito. (Wiktionary)