from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Considerable enough to be weighed or assessed; appreciable: ponderable results; ponderable issues.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a detectable amount of matter; having a measurable mass.
- adj. Worthy of note; significant, interesting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being weighed; having appreciable weight.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being weighed; having weight.
- n. A substance that has weight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being weighed or considered
- adj. capable of being thought about
From ponder + -able. (Wiktionary)