from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being computed.
- adj. algorithmically computable, i.e. able to be calculated by a Turing machine
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being computed, numbered, or reckoned.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being computed, numbered, or reckoned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. may be computed or estimated
compute + -able (Wiktionary)