from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be counted; countable: numerable assets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be counted; countable.
- adj. In one to one correspondence with the set of natural integers.
- adj. numerous
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being numbered or counted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being numerated, counted, or reckoned.
- In mathematics, capable of being put into one-to-one correspondence with the elements of a progression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. that can be counted
Latin numerābilis, from numerāre, to count, from numerus, number; see number.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin numerābilis. (Wiktionary)