from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to estimate, measure, or perceive: appreciable changes in temperature. See Synonyms at perceptible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being appreciated or estimated; large enough to be estimated; perceptible; considerable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being appreciated or estimated; large enough to be estimated; perceptible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being appreciated, estimated, or perceived; neither too small nor too great to be capable of estimation or recognition; perceptible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. enough to be estimated or measured
From French appréciable. (Wiktionary)