from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not significant or important enough to be worth considering; trifling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be ignored or excluded from consideration; too small or unimportant to be of concern.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may be neglected, disregarded, or left out of consideration; too small or unimportant to be worthy of notice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable or admitting of being neglected or disregarded; neglectable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. so small as to be meaningless; insignificant
- adj. not worth considering
Latin neglegere, negligere, to neglect; see neglect + -ible.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)