from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Too small to be noticed or make a significant difference; negligible: inappreciable fluctuations in temperature.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. insignificant, undetectable, not able to be noticed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not appreciable; too small to be perceived; incapable of being duly valued or estimated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not appreciable; not to be valued or estimated; hence, of no consequence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. too small to make a significant difference
negative in- + appreciable (Wiktionary)