from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or consisting of molecules.
- adj. Of or relating to simple or basic structure or form.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to, or consisting of, or produced by molecules.
- adj. (of an element) combined with itself and with no other element; elemental
- adj. Relating to a simple or basic structure or organization
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, connected with, produced by, or consisting of, molecules
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to molecules; consisting of molecules: as, molecular structure.
- Acting in or by means of the molecules or ultimate physical elements of a substance. Compare molar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or produced by or consisting of molecules
- adj. relating to simple or elementary organization
Sorry, no etymologies found.