from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, consisting of, or affecting two molecules.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. involving two molecules
- adj. consisting of two layers of molecules
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, involving, or formed from, two molecules.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Concerning or consisting of two molecules.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or affecting two molecules
bi- + molecular (Wiktionary)