from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Within a molecule.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Between different parts of the same molecule.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Between molecules; situated, or acting, between the molecules of bodies.
- adj. Being or occurring within a single molecule.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being or occurring within a molecule.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. within the molecule; occurring by a reaction between different parts of the same molecule
Sorry, no etymologies found.