from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to biochemistry
- adj. characterized by, produced by, or involving chemical processes in living organisms
- n. a chemical substance derived from a biological source
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to biochemistry.
- n. a chemical substance produced by a living organism, or such a substance produced synthetically.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to biochemistry; biochemic; also, chemicophysiological.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to biochemistry; involving chemical processes in living organisms
Sorry, no etymologies found.