from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to both physical and chemical properties.
- adj. Relating to physical chemistry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Dependent on the joint action of both physical and chemical processes.
- adj. Of or pertaining to physical chemistry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Involving the principles of both physics and chemistry; dependent on, or produced by, the joint action of physical and chemical agencies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining or relating to both physics and chemistry; produced by combined physical and chemical action or forces.
- Relating to physical chemistry; due to the forces with which physical chemistry is concerned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to physical chemistry
Sorry, no etymologies found.