from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Related to how development occurs.
- n. A trainee flight controller.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or characteristic of, the process of development.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to development; formed or characterized by development: as, the developmental power of a germ.
- In biology, the same as evolutionary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or constituting development
From development + -al (Wiktionary)