from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to a government
- adj. Relating to governing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to government; made by government.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to government or the government; given, made, or issued by the government: as, governmental interference with trade; governmental order; governmental policy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or dealing with the affairs or structure of government or politics or the state
government + -al (Wiktionary)