from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An advocate or adherent of fascism.
- n. A reactionary or dictatorial person.
- adj. Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
- adj. Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to fascism.
- adj. Supporting the principles of fascism.
- adj. Considered to be unfairly oppressive or needlessly strict.
- n. A member of a political party or other organization that advocates fascist principles.
- n. A proponent of fascism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an adherent of fascism or similar right-wing authoritarian views.
- adj. of or pertaining to fascism; resembling fascism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an adherent of fascism or other right-wing authoritarian views
- adj. relating to or characteristic of fascism
Italian fascista, from fascio, group; see fascism.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Italian Partito Nazionale Fascista, from fascio ("association, group"). (Wiktionary)