from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that believes in or follows the ideas of Marx and Engels.
- n. A Marxian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Following the ideals of Marxism.
- n. One that believes in or follows the ideals of Marxism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. One who believes in the theories of Karl Marx.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Marx or Marxism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A socialist of the school which accepts the views of Karl Marx, or a historian or sociologist who accepts Marx's economic interpretation of history.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an advocate of Marxism
- adj. following the ideas of Marx and Engels
- n. emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
From Marx + -ist. (Wiktionary)