from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to revisionism
- n. A proponent of revisionism
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who favors or supports revision, as in the case of a creed or a statute.
- n. A reviser; specifically, one of the revisers of the English version of the Bible. See revised version of the Bible, under version.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Communist who tries to rewrite Marxism to justify a retreat from the revolutionary position
revision + -ist (Wiktionary)