from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to Antichrist.
- adj. Opposed to Christianity.
- n. One who opposes Christianity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Opposed to the Christian religion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Antichrist.
- Antagonistic to or opposing the Christian religion.
- n. One opposed to the Christian religion.
From Antichrist, but later reinforced and influenced by anti- + Christian. (Wiktionary)