from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to theocracy.
- adj. Conforming to God-rule, by Christian behavior.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a theocracy; administred by the immediate direction of God.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a theocracy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or being a theocracy
theocrat + -ic. (Wiktionary)