from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who believes in the use of military force.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A military man.
- n. A person having a strong spirit of militarism, in senses 3 or 4.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One devoted to military affairs; one proficient in the art of war.
- n. One who is in favor of a standing army; one who advocates a warlike policy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who advocates war or warlike policies
Sorry, no etymologies found.