from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the characteristics of asthma, as in an "asthmatic cough"
- n. A person who suffers from asthma
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to asthma; ; liable to, or suffering from, asthma.
- n. A person affected with asthma.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to asthma: as, asthmatic symptoms. Affected by asthma: as, an asthmatic patient.
- n. A person troubled with asthma.
- n. Any agent or medicine capable of preventing or relieving asthmatic attacks, as stramonium, chloroform, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person suffering from asthma
- adj. relating to breathing with a whistling sound
asthma + -ic (Wiktionary)