from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving the expiration of air from the lungs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to expiration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or employed in, the expiration or emission of air from the lungs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the emission or expiration of breath from the lungs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the breathing out phase of respiration
Sorry, no etymologies found.