from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, characterized by, or caused by an allergy: an allergic reaction to airborne pollen.
- adj. Having an allergy: allergic children; highly allergic to penicillin.
- adj. Informal Having a dislike; averse: allergic to work.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to allergy.
- adj. Having an allergy.
- adj. Excessively sensitive; susceptible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to allergy.
- adj. having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibilty especially to a specific factor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by or caused by allergy
- adj. having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor)
allergy + -ic (Wiktionary)